Second Trimester



I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and experiencing many changes. One of the biggest changes I've noticed since the pregnancy is a lower back pain. It has been extremely difficult to pick up heavy objects, or kneel down and bend over. I did not anticipate being so fragile this early in the pregnancy.  My breast has been extremely sore since the beginning of the pregnancy and has enlarged about a half of cup size; which isn't  necessarily a bad thing. Not to mention, I have been cravings for Popeyes mash potatoes and gravy. It seems like every time my family and I ride past Popeyes I have to order mash potatoes with extra gravy. Similar to the first pregnancy, I crave a lot of fruit especially before bed. Transitioning into the second trimester has been most excited because my husband and I received our first ultrasound pictures. The baby is fairly small and moves around a lot. Even Though it early in the pregnancy, the doctor told us we should be expecting a girl.  I am very excited to see what surprises unfold for the upcoming weeks. Counted down the days until our little bundle of joy arrives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Reason to Go Makeup-Free

HOW TO FRY CHICKEN LIKE A PRO !!!